7.21.2011

Lavender Collins - Summer in a Cocktail

I recently discovered the blog mint love social club by accident while searching for a recipe for caprese bites. I stumbled upon Natalie's charming blog and fell in love with her inventive cocktails! We have fresh lavender growing in our garden, and so I instantly decided to try my hand at a lavender simple syrup to make Natalie's Lavender Collins. I am not disappointed!

Lavender Collins (adapted from mint love social club)
  • 2 oz. vodka
  • 1.5 oz lavender simple syrup
  • 1 oz fresh lemon juice
  • Ice
  • Seltzer or club soda
Shake first 3 ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. In a highball or old-fashioned glass, pour shaker contents over more ice and top with club soda. Garnish with a lavender sprig.


Lavender Collins
Now that our patio project (updates to come soon!) is finished, this is the perfect thing to enjoy outside under cafe lights by candlelight.

No comments:

Post a Comment